Producer Jeffrey Seller is pleased to announce a digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance (February 27) in Denver at The Buell Theatre. Forty (40)orchestra tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. The digital lottery will open at 11:00 AM MT on Sunday, February 25 for tickets to the Tuesday, February 27 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance. The digital lottery will begin two days prior to each performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 11:00 AM MT two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 AM MT the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 AM MT the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 PM MT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 PM MT the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning two hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
Tickets for HAMILTON are currently on sale. Patrons are advised to check the official HAMILTON channels, denvercenter.org/Hamilton, and the Denver Center for the Performing Arts Box Office for late release seats which may become available at short notice.